Rules & Regulations (A)
Welcome to our home in beautiful Puerto Vallarta! You have come to a very special place, and we hope that you
enjoy yourself! The following rules have been developed over the years so that all of us at Plaza Dorada will have
a peaceful and safe visit. Please respect our rules!!
1. Condominios Plaza Dorada is a residence, not a hotel. You will not find bellhops, a concierge, or a secreterial
2. Units must be used in orderly and tranquil manner. Guests may not disturb the tranquility of others. No loud
3. Do not hang towels or other items over the railings. We think you will agree we have a beautiful building, and
4. Due to strong breezes, the doors tend to slam. Therefore, they must be secured when in the open position.
5. Rules for the pool:
a. The pool is closed at 10PM nightly. The gate to the beach must be kept closed at all times for our security.
6. Do not leave beach towels at the pool. They are cleaned along with the other towels and linens in your unit.
7. Warning! Floor tile is very slippery when wet! Please use extreme caution both within the building
(A) RULES & REGULATIONS (A)