Rules & Regulations (B)
(B) INTERNAL REGULATIONS (B)
7A. Arrivals & Departures:
1. Owners are required to notify the Condominium Administration / Manager of the date their unit will be occupied.
3. Upon arrival guests must fill out a registration card at the desk. The issuance of condominium unit and beach
4. Owners and / or guests must notify the receptionist one day in advance of the date and time they are
5. Checkout time for guests is 12:00 noon in order to permit the cleaning of the condominium unit for incoming
B. Maid Service, Cleaning Service and Use of Employees:
1. Maid service will be provided 2 days per week. The reception desk will advise the days of maid service for
3. Washers and dryers in the basement will be available only to the homeowners and family members' personal
4. The Condominium assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of linens, accidently broken items or other
1. Garbage must be well secured in plastic bags and disposed of in the room on each floor near the elevator.
2. Do not place glass bottles or jars in the bag with the garbage. Please leave them in plastic containers marked
4. Condominium bed linens or towels are not to be brought to the pool or beach. No beach towels or clothing are
5. Owners & Guests are not permitted to have pets in Condominium units or on Condominium property.
6. When returning from the beach, please rinse sand off at the beach gate. The washing facility is located near
7. Do not play loud music. Kindly control the noise level of parties after 8:30 PM.
8. Dripping bathing suits are not allowed in the building or in the elevator.
D. Pool Area:
1. Pool hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. The gate to the beach must be kept locked at all times for security.
2. Plastic utensils are to be used at poolside. Absolutely NO glassware or other glass items are allowed in the
3. Keep the pool area clean and free of debris by using the trash container provided. Wash sand off at the
5. Pool furniture is to remain at poolside. It is not to be moved to the beach, to your condominium unit or into the
4. An adult must supervise children under 12 at all times in the pool area. "Adult" is a person 21 years of age or
5. Personal flotation devices for water safety are advised, especially for young children. Large floats or boogie
6. Beach towels must be used when lying or sitting on pool and patio furniture to protect them from oil and sun-
7. While in the pool, proper swimming attire must be worn. No cut offs, t-shirts or jeans. No children in diapers